Re: Newbie needs help with ERROR: could not write to file

От Chris
Тема Re: Newbie needs help with ERROR: could not write to file
Дата
Список pgsql-general
andrew plata wrote:
> I am trying to following the instructions at URL below to try to create
> a database called web_database required for phpPgAdmin. When I try to do
> this I get the following error:
>
> template1=# create database web_database owner web_user;
> ERROR:  could not write to file "base/16390/2682": No space left on device

You've run out of space on the partition that postgres data is on, clear
some space.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/

От: "andrew plata"
Сообщение: Newbie needs help with ERROR: could not write to file "base/16390/2682": No space left on device