Re: Server Added Y'day. Missing Today

От Shane Ambler
Тема Re: Server Added Y'day. Missing Today
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Harpreet Dhaliwal wrote:
> Hi,
> Yesterday I configured a postgres server using Pgadmin3, restored the
> database from a backup.
> Today when i come and check my pgadmin, i can't see any server added there.
> Kind of confused.
> Can anyone please let me know whats happeneing here and what should i do to
> see the server that I added yesterday.
>
> Thanks,
> Harpreet

I think the only issue you will find is pgAdmin didn't save it's
settings. I have seen this happen if it doesn't quit nicely - it saves
it's settings when you quit pgAdmin not when you change the settings.
This won't affect the postgresql server with all your data.

Simply enter the server details in pgAdmin again and connect as well as
any other pgAdmin options you may have changed.