Re: Hints WAS: Index Tuning Features

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Hints WAS: Index Tuning Features
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Mark Woodward wrote:

>>> What is the point of writing a proposal if there is a threat of "will be
>>> rejected" if one of the people who would do the rejection doesn't at
>>> least
>>> outline what would be acceptable?
>> Oh come on Mark, you have been here long enough to know how this works.
>
> Exactly. IMHO, it is a frustrating environment. PostgreSQL is a great
> system, and while I completely respect the individuals involved, I think
> the "management" for lack of a better term, is difficult.

Well that is the nature of FOSS development. If you think we are bad.. I
could easily list half a dozen that are worse ;) A couple of the much
larger then us.

Joshua D. Drake

Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240  Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL
solutionssince 1997            http://www.commandprompt.com/