Re: Problem compiling PostGIS 1.1.4

От Ludwig Kniprath
Тема Re: Problem compiling PostGIS 1.1.4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Devrim GUNDUZ schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> On Tue, 2006-10-10 at 11:30 +0200, Ludwig Kniprath wrote:
>
>> "/usr/lib/postgresql/8.1/lib/liblwgeom.so.1.1": libgeos_c.so.1: cannot
>> open  shared object file: No such file or directory
>>

> Did you run make install agains geos? Is the path that libgeos_c.so.1
> lives in ldconfig path?
>
> Regards,

Hi Devrim,
I did run make against geos, but ldconfig afterwards had no entries for
libgeos_c.so.l. So I did it again, but read the geos-Install-document
more carefully:

"Linux: Make sure that /usr/local/lib is added to /etc/ld.so.conf
       Make sure that you run /sbin/ldconfig afterwards"

Afterwards the PostGIS-compilation and installation run without problems.

Thanks

Ludwig