Re: 8.2beta1 does not compile for me on Solaris 10

От Joseph S
Тема Re: 8.2beta1 does not compile for me on Solaris 10
Дата
Re: 8.2beta1 does not compile for me on Solaris 10  (Tom Arthurs <tarthurs@jobflash.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus wrote:
>>>Use --without-readline to disable readline support.
>>>[jks@xx ~/postgresql-8.2beta1]$ uname -a
>>>SunOS xx 5.10 Generic i86pc i386 i86pc
>>
>>Do you have readline installed?
>

> It's not standard on Solaris.  I don't know if it's even available from
> Blastwave.

Apparently it is.

http://www.blastwave.org/packages.php/readline

postgresql is listed as one of the packages that depends on readline.

Anyway I installed the readline package from blastwave but the configure
script still didn't find it.

Сообщение: Re: 8.2beta1 does not compile for me on Solaris 10
Сообщение: Re: 8.2beta1 does not compile for me on Solaris 10