Re: 8.2beta1 does not compile for me on Solaris 10

От Joseph S
Тема Re: 8.2beta1 does not compile for me on Solaris 10
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Joseph Shraibman wrote:
>
>>[jks@xx ~/postgresql-8.2beta1]$ ./configure --enable-debug --with-cassert
>>configure: error: readline library not found
>>If you have readline already installed, see config.log for details on the
>>failure.  It is possible the compiler isn't looking in the proper
>>directory.
>>Use --without-readline to disable readline support.
>>[jks@xx ~/postgresql-8.2beta1]$ uname -a
>>SunOS xx 5.10 Generic i86pc i386 i86pc
>

> Do you have readline installed?

Apparently not.  Of course it could be in some strange place where
neither I nor the configure script can find it.  Solaris is like that.
I don't run postgresql on Solaris, I just happened to have a Solaris box  on which I could test compile the beta, and
I'mreporting the results.

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: 8.2beta1 does not compile for me on Solaris 10
От: Joseph S
Сообщение: Re: 8.2beta1 does not compile for me on Solaris 10