Re: Potentially annoying question about date ranges (part 2)

От Eberhard Lisse
Тема Re: Potentially annoying question about date ranges (part 2)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you very much.

Sorry to be unclear, they are time stamped, and I wondered if someone
could give me ssome advise how I do this aggregation. In particular do
I not know how to write such a scalar function.

Anything re-usable lying around as examples somewhere?

el

--
If you want to email me, replace nospam with el