Re: server closed the connection unexpectedly

От Geoffrey
Тема Re: server closed the connection unexpectedly
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Mark Greenbank wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I get this error when accessing the postgresl database  -- any ideas? What
> should I look at?
>
> I can query all of the other tables in the database, just not the
> email_queue table. Weird!
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Mark
>
> # psql --version
> psql (PostgreSQL) 7.3.2
> contains support for command-line editing

I will tell you this.  We were seeing a similar problem on 7.4.6 and we
upgraded this past Thursday morning to 7.4.13 and thus far we have not
seen another of these errors.  Thursday and Friday are our busiest days
and we saw this error more on these days then any other.

As far as we are concerned, the jury is still out until we have more
time to verify this resolved the issue.

I'd suggest you upgrade to the latest 7.4, although from 7.3.2 that may
not be as simple as it was for us.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin

Сообщение: Re: server closed the connection unexpectedly
Сообщение: Re: server closed the connection unexpectedly