Problem with a date when restoring on postgresql 7.4.9 : date/time field value out of range

От Thomas Poindessous
Тема Problem with a date when restoring on postgresql 7.4.9 : date/time field value out of range
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

I have a problem with my postgresql 7.4.9 server.

I tried to restore a dump on the backup server (same version).

I got this error :

pg_restore: ERROR:  date/time field value out of range: "0001-02-29
00:00:00 BC"

I understand this error, but I can't understand why postgresql didn't
refused to insert it on the main server.

The faulty script is a php script which uses postgresql 7.4.13 library
(on another server).

I don't think this error is corrected on 7.4.13 server (so even if I
upgrade I will get this error).

How can I do to be sure that my dump can be restored without a problem ?

TIA.

--
Thomas Poindessous