Re: server closed the connection unexpectedly

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: server closed the connection unexpectedly
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Mark Greenbank wrote:
> # psql --version
> psql (PostgreSQL) 7.3.2

May I be the first to say "GODS ALIVE MAN! WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING
RUNNING 7.3.2!". Even if you can't upgrade from 7.3, the latest release
is 7.3.15 - that's 13 sets of bug-fixes you're ignoring. There's a
passing chance one of those bugs might be responsible for your error.

> contains support for command-line editing
>
> # psql
> mncis2-rel=# select count(*) from members;
> count
> -------
> 22676
> (1 row)
>
> mncis2-rel=# select count(*) from email_queue;
>        This probably means the server terminated abnormally
>        before or while processing the request.

What do the logs say?

--
   Richard Huxton