Re: share lock error

От Erik Jones
Тема Re: share lock error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
In the pg_locks system view there are 'pid', and 'relation' columns
(there's also a 'transaction' column but the pid will work just fine).
Do a look up on that table using the pids from the error messages.  The
values for relation can be used to look up the table in pg_class.

Something like this would do the trick all at once for both processes

SELECT pl.pid as process_id, pc.relname as relation_name, pl.granted as
lock_status, pl.locktype
FROM pg_class pc, pg_locks pl
WHERE pc.oid=pl.relation AND pl.pid IN (6469, 28763);

Note that I've included the (attempted) lock type and the status of each
which should help in diagnosing the problem as different queries use
different lock types.

See this: http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/mvcc.html for more.

--
erik jones <erik@myemma.com>