Re: Multi-key index not beeing used - bug?

От Graham Davis
Тема Re: Multi-key index not beeing used - bug?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Thanks Tobias.  The difference here though, is that in terms of your
database I am doing a query to select the most recent transaction for
EACH user at once, not just for one user.  If I do a similar query to
yours to get the last transaction for a single user, my query is fast
like yours.  It's when I'm doing a query to get the results for all
users at once that it is slow.  If you try a query to get the most
recent transaction of all useres at once you will run into the same
problem I am having.

Graham.

--
Graham Davis