Re: Unsubscribe

От Markus Schaber
Тема Re: Unsubscribe
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi, Uwcssa,

uwcssa wrote:

>  Please unsubscribe me!  Thank you!

Sorry, but we (the list members) are unable do that, we have no
adminstrative power on the list. :-(

>  Also, it would be better to have a message foot saying how to unsubscribe.

List unsubscribe information is contained in the Headers of every mail
that's sent over the list:

<mailto:majordomo@postgresql.org?body=unsub%20pgsql-performance>

Additionally, there is a link to the unsubscribe web form at the list
archive page: http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-performance/

HTH,
Markus

От: "Jim C. Nasby"
Сообщение: Re: selecting data from information_schema.columns performance.
Сообщение: Re: selecting data from information_schema.columns