Switching database inside current connection

От Jeff Madison
Тема Switching database inside current connection
Дата
Re: Switching database inside current connection
Список pgsql-jdbc
I have to search multiple, identical databases on a server and am
currently having to create a DataSource for each database on the server
and then get a connection.  How would I create a DataSource for the
server and then modify the connnection to "switch" databases.  I would
like to just re-use the same connection for obvious reasons.

I'm running server version 7.3 and the coinciding JDBC driver version.

Jeff