Re: Suggested query editor improvements: Tabs and

От Florian G. Pflug
Тема Re: Suggested query editor improvements: Tabs and
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:
> [...]
Could you maybe add some text into that dialog that explains the behaviour?
Otherwise, nobody will understand why pgadmin suddenly uses spaces instead
of tabs or vice versa..
Of course, some indicator that tell if it's currently using tabs or spaces would
be even better ;-)

greetings, Florian Pflug

От: "Hiroshi Saito"
Сообщение: Strange spotted of a GrantWizard Dialog.
От: Christophe Chauvet
Сообщение: Re: Strange spotted of a GrantWizard Dialog.