Re: Problem with euro symbol

От Johann Zuschlag
Тема Re: Problem with euro symbol
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Yann PICHOT schrieb:

> 2006/9/25, Johann Zuschlag <zuschlag2@online.de
> <mailto:zuschlag2@online.de>>:
>

>     Hi,
>
>     maybe you try to use Latin15, since the euro symbol is not part of
>     Latin9.
>
>     Regards,
>
>     Johann
>

> Hi,
>
> LATIN15  don't exist, euro symbol is port of LATIN9.
> See documentation of version 8.1 int the chapter 21.2.1
>
> Regards,
> --
> Yann
Hi,

I'm sorry, you are right. I mixed that with ISO8859-1.

When I conducted tests with a LATIN9 (ISO8859-15 to make it more clear
;-) ) database I didn't face any problems. I especially tested the
euro-symbol.

LATIN9 database + ODBC-unicode driver
writing and retrieving the euro-symbol worked.

Which windows version are you using? I tested XP and ME with the unicode
driver. There ANSI-driver is not to be used any more, except for BDE, if
I recall correctly.

Regards,

Johann