Re: Release Notes: Major Changes in 8.2

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Release Notes: Major Changes in 8.2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Folks,

> On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 03:05:36PM -0500, Jim C. Nasby wrote:
>> Regardless, I think we should include a section of major new
>> projects/developments from pgFoundry, because they ultimately make
>> PostgreSQL a more useful database. Maybe this list should only be in the
>
> I like that.  "New enhancement products" or something?

If you're following the release drafting in pgsql-advocacy, you'll see
that we're planning on including a section about pgfoundry projects in
the extended release on the web, or "press kit".  So far, I've listed
pgPool, PL/Java and Full Disjunctions; I'm not sure what else to list.
Suggestions welcome.

--Josh Berkus