Re: 8.3 Development Cycle

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: 8.3 Development Cycle
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Dave Page wrote:

They will upgrade if they want the new features, as usual. I had dinner
with 3 significant users yesterday and mentioned to them the new
facility to add or drop inheritance on tables, and their reaction was
along the lines of "When can I have it? I want it now!" They won't be
deterred by the fact that the next dev cycle will be a bit shorter.

cheers

andrew