Re: unique rows

От Kaloyan Iliev
Тема Re: unique rows
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
HI,

1. You can try to create a trigger before insert to check if the new row
exists in the table and if it does to cancel the insert.
2. Or create a UNIQUE INDEX on all the columns which will throw error if
you try to insert duplicate rows in the table.
Then in the apllication software just catch the error and move on with
the next insert.

I hope I helped.

Regards,
 Kaloyan Iliev