Re: Where to find kind code for STATISTIC_KIND GEOMETRY?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Where to find kind code for STATISTIC_KIND GEOMETRY?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Paul Ramsey <pramsey@refractions.net> writes:
> Just take 150-199, and submit a patch to HACKERS to updates the comment
> in pg_statistic appropriately. I am sure the it will be some time before
> we invent another 49 kinds of selectivity statistic.

I've been on the wrong wavelength in this whole thread --- I thought the
OP wanted to know about some existing "kind" value used by PostGIS.  If
he's asking to be allocated some new "kind" values for code he intends
to write, I have no problem with giving him 200-299 ... it's not like
we seem to be in any danger of running out.  But please do submit a
patch in the style of the existing pg_statistic.h comments, showing who
controls those numbers and where they will be documented.

Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Teach tuplesort.c about "top N" sorting, in which only the first
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Teach tuplesort.c about "top N" sorting, in which only the first