Re: Status of funds.postgresql.org?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Status of funds.postgresql.org?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Um ... how does "we need service X" translate to "we need service X
>> to be provided on a new hostname rather than www.postgresql.org"?
>> Maybe I'm missing something, but I thought the objection was to
>> hostname proliferation not service proliferation.
>
> I'm wondering not only about hostnames but about hosts.  Who is going to
> manage these boxes?

Which boxes? I can tell you that the following machines are managed:

pmt
jabber
search
archives

Directly by CMD or CMD + Community (archives is cmd only)

We also help in the administration of pgfoundry

funds/fundraising is managed by Gavin and I have shell access to
the funds account so I can perform offsite backups and site maintenance.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Developer's Wiki
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Developer's Wiki