Re: CMD + PostgreSQL Kudos

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: CMD + PostgreSQL Kudos
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Christopher Browne wrote:
> The world rejoiced as jd@commandprompt.com ("Joshua D. Drake") wrote:
>> https://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=610401
>
> That's pretty good news.
>
> I seem to recall them having migrated from PostgreSQL to DB2; is it
> publicly commentable the degree to which they have moved back?

Well they publicly make mention that they have upgraded PostgreSQL I am
sure we can say that. As far as other things such as DB2, I don't know
about that and we should probably just stick to something like:

SourceForge sees huge performance increase by using PostgreSQL 8.1.

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/