missing scripts in CentOS6 PG10 server package

От Martin Marques
Тема missing scripts in CentOS6 PG10 server package
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

Today I had to set up a 10 server and when trying to use
postgresql-10-setup I found it was missing (together with
postgresql-10-check-db-dir as well)

The scripts are available in Fedora, but not CentOS 6 (couldn't check
CentOS 7 yet)

I can't find any reason why the would not be present on CentOS6.

Are they just missing or is there a reason for them not being there?

--
Martín Marqués                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/