Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Assembling "top features" list for betaannouncement

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Assembling "top features" list for betaannouncement
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 04/07/2017 12:30 PM, Amit Langote wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 8, 2017 at 1:39 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@berkus.org> wrote:
>>
>> It looks like quorum sync rep won't make it, correct?
>>

> Quorum sync rep will be there.  See:
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/runtime-config-replication.html#runtime-config-replication-master
>
> "The keyword ANY, coupled with num_sync, specifies a quorum-based
> synchronous replication and makes transaction commits wait until their
> WAL records are replicated to at least num_sync listed standbys. For
> example,..."

Ah, I misunderstood some of the comments on the patch!

That's good news, that's a 3rd banner feature.

--
Josh Berkus
Containers & Databases Oh My!

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Assembling "top features" list for beta announcement
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Assembling "top features" list for betaannouncement