Re: Build date for snapshots?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Build date for snapshots?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Josh,

>>> These aren't PostgreSQL test people, but folks from Java and the like
>>> testing other stuff.  And they're pulling the build from ftp:/pub/dev/,
>>> not from CVS.
>> O.k. but why aren't they submitting pgsql-bugs?
>
> Believe me, you don't want these people submitting bugs unfiltered by me.
> Especially since they can't remember when they grabbed the snapshot.

Heh, o.k. I can definitely respect that :)

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240   Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL
solutionssince 1997             http://www.commandprompt.com/

Сообщение: Re: Build date for snapshots?
Сообщение: Re: Build date for snapshots?