Re: On DNS for postgresql.org

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: On DNS for postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-general

>> Also the servers are volunteer provided, so
>> it's not really anyones business other than the server owners.
>
> Given that the entire postgresql.org infrastructure just went off the
> air because of what sure looked to me like an error in
> administration, I submit that it _is_ others' business how the
> infrastructure is managed

When you commit to providing services to this community, it is
absolutely the business of that community on how the infrastructure is
managed.

The people offering these services have a responsibility to insure that
their infrastructure is well managed. If people are not up to that
responsibility, there are plenty of providers willing to take it on.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/

Сообщение: Re: On DNS for postgresql.org
Сообщение: Re: On DNS for postgresql.org