Re: Possible Bug in "View data for selected

От Stijn Vanroye
Тема Re: Possible Bug in "View data for selected
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page schreef:
> Some thoughts:
>
> - Does this happen on every table or just one?
It only seems to happen on tables where I have the PK of type serial and
I have a sequence on it. Other tables where this isn't the case, seem to
work ok.
My colleague has the same problem on another workstation. His
workstation also runs on WinXP Pro Dutch though. We both connect to the
same back-end. I'm not sure if maybe there is a problem with the
backend, but in any case pgAdmin should just close without a descent
error message I think ;-)

We are going to try and upgrade our backend to the latest version of PG
sometime in the near future.

> - What encoding are you using?
UTF8

> - What does the table definition look like?
One of the tables:

CREATE TABLE casemanager
(
   naam varchar(50),
   telefoon varchar(15),
   mobiel varchar(15),
   email varchar(50),
   casemanager_id serial NOT NULL,
   CONSTRAINT pk_casemanager_id PRIMARY KEY (casemanager_id)
)
WITHOUT OIDS;
ALTER TABLE casemanager OWNER TO someuser;

The sequence that goes along with it:

CREATE SEQUENCE casemanager_casemanager_id_seq
   INCREMENT 1
   MINVALUE 1
   MAXVALUE 9223372036854775807
   START 19
   CACHE 1;
ALTER TABLE casemanager_casemanager_id_seq OWNER TO postgres;

I this info is of any use to you.

Regards,

Stijn.

От: svn@pgadmin.org
Сообщение: SVN Commit by hiroshi: r5323 - trunk/pgadmin3/i18n/ja_JP
От: svn@pgadmin.org
Сообщение: SVN Commit by dpage: r5324 - in trunk/pgadmin3/src: base frm include main