Bugzilla (was Getting a move on for 8.2)

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Bugzilla (was Getting a move on for 8.2)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

O.k. I have installed the stable bugzilla at:

http://pgbugs.commandprompt.com/

I would expect that this domain would change to:

http://bugs.postgresql.org/ or something

It is backed to a PostgreSQL 8.1 database and anyone can now create
accounts.

Now what I need.

I need a couple of volunteers to help maintain it.

I need someone to help look at this email interface in the contrib to
see how it can be modified to allow email interaction. Based on the
documentation of its current abilities, it actually looks like it won't
take too much.

Takers?

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240   Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL
solutionssince 1997             http://www.commandprompt.com/

Сообщение: Re: Getting a move on for 8.2 beta
Сообщение: Re: Getting a move on for 8.2 beta