Re: Postgres tracking - the pgtrack project

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Postgres tracking - the pgtrack project
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

> Tom Lane sagely noted:
>> No bug/issue tracker, or anything else, is going to be successful unless
>> somebody commits enough time to make it so.  I've noted a whole lot of
>> enthusiasm for having a tracker in these recent discussions, but a
>> remarkable shortage of individuals stepping up to do the work.

Although I applaud Greg's efforts, I think it makes more sense to take
something and make it our own instead of trying to build something from
scratch.

I think that Bugzilla will probably serve our purpose for most things.

Greg, how about you and I (I am talking with Dunstan on this as well)
set up Bugzilla and just doing an small group audit of how it could (or
couldn't) work and report back?

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240   Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL
solutionssince 1997             http://www.commandprompt.com/

Сообщение: Re: Getting a move on for 8.2 beta
Сообщение: Re: Getting a move on for 8.2 beta