Re: Getting a move on for 8.2 beta

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Getting a move on for 8.2 beta
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Therefore I propose that we adopt the following schedule for 8.3, assuming
> an September 1 Beta date:
>
> June 1: Specification Freeze: specifications for all new features due

I would suggest the above be:

June 1: Specification Freeze: specifications for all new features due &
approved.

The last thing we want it to spend all of june arguing about how
something should be implemented and thus no real coding gets done.

> July 1: Feature Freeze: Draft patches and any minor tweaks due
> August 1: Final (completed, mostly debugged) patches due
> September 1: First Beta

other then that w00t!

Joshua D. Drake

Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240   Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL
solutionssince 1997             http://www.commandprompt.com/

Сообщение: Re: Getting a move on for 8.2 beta
Сообщение: Re: Getting a move on for 8.2 beta