Re: Prepared statements considered harmful

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Prepared statements considered harmful
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> As noted downthread, we've confused out-of-line parameter value shipping
> with prepared statements.  It might be worth rejiggering the FE/BE
> protocol to separate those things better.

Well, that's surely not going to happen in a hurry, is it? Maybe a quick
fix would be a way to allow the user to turn plan caching on and off.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: Prepared statements considered harmful
Сообщение: Re: Prepared statements considered harmful