Re: PostgreSQL rebranding

От mdean
Тема Re: PostgreSQL rebranding
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL rebranding
Список pgsql-advocacy
Robert Bernier wrote:

>Would it be possible to set up a page on the postgres site that would allow
>people to submit examples of rebranding?
>

>On Wednesday 30 August 2006 10:54, elein wrote:
>

>>On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 02:50:31AM -0700, Ron Mayer wrote:
>>

>>>Lukas Kahwe Smith wrote:

IMNSHO, I firmly believe that as exhaustive a compendium of ALL users of
postgresql in the Enterprise, Web, where ever, should be included and
annotated.  Perhaps some of these companies, once reocgnized, or maybe
they would think of as "outed" perhaps would contribute their code.

By the way, what is everyone's take on the new open source SolidDB for
MYSQL product offering?

Michael