Re: A counter productive conversation about search.

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: A counter productive conversation about search.
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Oleg Bartunov wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> On Mon, 28 Aug 2006, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>

>> I have on multiple occasions brought up the idea of another search
>> engine. I wrote the pgsql.ru guys and asked if they would share their
>> code. To their benefit they said they would be willing but didn't have
>> the time to install it for us. I told them I would be happy to muscle
>> through it if they would just answer some emails. I never heard back.
>
> Joshua, we'd be happy to help PostgreSQL community and actually we tried
> in past developing pgsql.ru, but we have families and we're in situation we
> need money to live.

Of course :) and I understand that. Which is why I sent you a
sponsorship suggestion yesterday.

Let's take this off list and talk about some of the financial requirements.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: A counter productive conversation about search.
Сообщение: Re: A counter productive conversation about