PostgreSQL rebranding

От Lukas Kahwe Smith
Тема PostgreSQL rebranding
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (elein <elein@varlena.com>)
Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (Ron Mayer <rm_pg@cheapcomplexdevices.com>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi,

I am collecting a list of PostgreSQL rebrands.

So far I have the following:

Illustra, EnterpriseDB, Bizgres, BizgresMPP, Mammoth, Red Hat Database,
Netezza, parACCEL

I will also try to find out during what time these were offered, the
company that was behind this offering, the license (BSD, proprietary
etc.) and to what extend the changes made it back into the PostgreSQL
tree (none, partially, full).

So throw me whatever names you remember and I will try to research them.
Of course I would not mind if you can provide links to get the above
information as well.

regards,
Lukas