Re: Search out of sync

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Search out of sync
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Tom Lane wrote:
>> I am willing to put man and money resources behind our search engine, if
>> I felt that our search engine was going to be productive :) but I never,
>> ever use it.

/me digs around in the install and finds a suspicious scripts called:

update-archives

Reading the script, it updates some date statistics in the database
which appears to in theory cause the indexer to re-fire against
archives, pgfoundry and gborg..

So time will tell. Where is that wiki so I can document this, since I am
spending my time on it, I might as well make sure someone can come
behind me.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/