Re: tsvector/tsearch equality and/or portability issue

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: tsvector/tsearch equality and/or portability issue
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Can some other people try this?  We need to get a handle on which
> machines show the problem.

d@scratch:~/pgsqldev$ /usr/local/pgsql/bin/psql -U postgres postgres

Type:  \copyright for distribution terms       \h for help with SQL commands       \? for help with psql commands
\gor terminate with semicolon to execute query       \q to quit

postgres=# select 'blah foo bar'::tsvector = 'blah foo bar'::tsvector; ?column?
---------- t
(1 row)

postgres=#

AMD 64 X2, Ubuntu Dapper LTS.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

>             regards, tom lane

Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240   Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL
solutionssince 1997             http://www.commandprompt.com/

Сообщение: Re: tsvector/tsearch equality and/or portability issue
Сообщение: Re: tsvector/tsearch equality and/or portability issue