Re: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: An I/O error occured

От Oliver Jowett
Тема Re: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: An I/O error occured
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
surabhi.ahuja wrote:
> hi,
> dont such messages get logged to postgreslog.

You might see something in the backend logs -- "unexpected client EOF"
perhaps? Or just idle backend processes. It depends on exactly what is
going wrong, and the timing of it.

> Also, is it possible to check wht firewall is dropping the connection
> between the client and the server.

That is something you will have to diagnose yourself, it is specific to
your network.

-O