Re: 8.3

От Hale Boyes, Kevin
Тема Re: 8.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm not one of the developers either but this was posted to the
hackers list just today:

We currently have processed 15 of the 40 patches in the patch queue
during our two months in feature freeze.  Based on that progress, I
estimate we will enter beta in September.

Kevin.

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Raymond
O'Donnell
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 5:25 PM
To: Guy Rouillier
Cc: 'PostgreSQL'
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] 8.3

On 30/05/2007 00:11, Guy Rouillier wrote:

> I'm not one of the developers, but I found the following information
> here http://www.postgresql.org/developer/roadmap:

That's great - thanks.

Ray.

rod@iol.ie

This email communication and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and or proprietary information and
isprovided for the use of the intended recipient only. Any review, retransmission or dissemination of this information
byanyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you receive this email in error, please contact the
senderand delete this communication and any copies immediately. Thank you.
http://www.encana.com