Re: BugTracker (Was: Re: 8.2 features status)

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: BugTracker (Was: Re: 8.2 features status)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:

> I will check about Greg's complaint about race conditions in updating
> comments. My initial impression is that this is no longer so, but I
> will get a definite answer.

My impression was correct. Each comment on a bug gets its own row,
marked by bug-id, commenter-id and timestamp.

BTW, there are undoubtedly some infelicities in the schema, but it's not
too bad, and the way the bugzilla code works there is no danger of one
underlying DB platform getting out of synch, as they are all generated
from a single abstract schema.

cheers

andrew