Re: PostgreSQL runs a query much slower than BDE and MySQL

От Peter Hardman
Тема Re: PostgreSQL runs a query much slower than BDE and MySQL
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

On 16 Aug 2006 at 17:48, Peter Hardman wrote:

> I'm in the process of migrating a Paradox 7/BDE 5.01 database from single-user
> Paradox to a web based interface to either MySQL or PostgreSQL.
<snip>

I've uploaded my data to www.shetland-sheep.org.uk/pgdata/sheep-flock.zip

The flock SSBXXX is the 'big flock in the sky' and thus there should never be any
date for a sheep greater than this.

Yes, the primary key is regn_no + flock_no + transfer_date.

Thanks again for all the help and advice.

Regards,--
Peter Hardman
Acre Cottage, Horsebridge
King's Somborne
Stockbridge
SO20 6PT

== Breeder of Shetland Cattle and Shetland Sheep ==

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL runs a query much slower than BDE and MySQL
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL runs a query much slower than BDE and MySQL