Re: PostgreSQL runs a query much slower than BDE and MySQL

От Markus Schaber
Тема Re: PostgreSQL runs a query much slower than BDE and MySQL
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi, Peter,

Peter Hardman wrote:

>> BTW, are you *sure* you are testing PG 8.1?  The "Subquery Scan f2" plan
>> node looks unnecessary to me, and I'd have expected 8.1 to drop it out.
>> 8.0 and before would have left it in the plan though.  This doesn't make
>> all that much difference performance-wise in itself, but it does make me
>> wonder what you are testing.
>
> Yes, the executables all say version 8.1.3.6044

Would you mind to look at the output of "select version();", too?

I ask this because I stumbled over it myself, that I had installed the
correct postgresql and psql versions, but accidentally connected to a
different database installation due to strange environment and script
settings...

Thanks,
Markus

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL runs a query much slower than BDE and MySQL
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL runs a query much slower than BDE and MySQL