Re: Sun to release Java as Open Source

От Thomas Hallgren
Тема Re: Sun to release Java as Open Source
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Robert Treat wrote:
> On Wednesday 16 August 2006 03:56, Thomas Hallgren wrote:
>> For all you Java fans ;-)
>>

> If you had sent this email to yourself I think you would have hit a wider
> audience.  :-)

Yeah. I'm beginning to grasp some of the problems that the Christian missionaries must have
encountered when they tried to redeem my ancestors (who I believe were Nordic vikings) back
in the 11th century...

Hmm, wait. Perhaps a better analogy is when Copernicus was trying to convince people that
the earth was rotating around the Sun :-)

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re: Sun to release Java as Open Source
От: "Greg Sabino Mullane"
Сообщение: Search and archives still out of sync