Re: 8.2 features status

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: 8.2 features status
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Actually I'd *like* to use something better than CVSWeb, because you
> know what?  It sucks and I'd love to have something better.  I'd also

I am not opposed to actually using taylor or something to do the
conversion instead. I just couldn't get it to work.

> I think the devel version of Trac contains some stuff to be able to
> handle multiple SCMs.  I know there's a Monotone plugin for it at least.
> Maybe somebody has already written a CVS plugin as well -- I'll have a
> look.

Well that would make life ALOT easier.

> Launchpad is proprietary.  I don't know about the RoR tool you mention,
> it may be worth having a look at.

Launchpad is supposedly releasing their source 10/2006 I believe.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240   Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL
solutionssince 1997             http://www.commandprompt.com/