Re: 8.2 features status

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: 8.2 features status
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> I do not agree. How you determine what release fixes the bug now? We
> have web page and mailing list for bug reporting but there is not any
> relation between bug, patch and release(s). I think bug tracking is
> necessary if we want move forward.

You can completely forget the idea of having an actual bug tracking
system. It has been beaten to death over the years. The developers have
very specific requirements that no bug tracker currently adheres to.

If you are in the mood for a long, never ending soap opera on the topic
I suggest you review the archives :)

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

>     Zdenek

> TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend

Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240   Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL
solutionssince 1997             http://www.commandprompt.com/