Re: 8.2 features status

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: 8.2 features status
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andrew Hammond wrote:
>> I am actually hoping that jabber.postgresql.org would help that in the
>> long run.
>
> Jabber's ok, but why not go with SILC instead?

Because everything supports jabber, I only know of SILC and gaim that
support SILC :). Also Jabber is pretty much an accepted standard at this
point and if we ever decide to open the server it would be nice to talk
to gmail etc...

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

> TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend

Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240   Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL
solutionssince 1997             http://www.commandprompt.com/