Re: captcha

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: captcha
Дата
Список pgsql-www

> The wwwmaster backup box is in .uk, and yes, it
 >would be subject to UK law (which iirc came from an EU directive so
similar laws most likely  are/will be enacted elsewhere in Europe).

O.k. now that makes sense. Does it makes sense to move wwwmaster to a
more *liberal* country ;) (/me says that knowing that it is an odd use
of the word liberal).

I am not arguing one way or the other, just trying to help. I personally
don't care about the comments and think they should be pushed to a wiki
style system anyway.

Joshua D. Drake

> /D

              http://www.commandprompt.com/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: captcha
От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: Mail archive indexes are broken, URLs too