Re: 8.2 features status

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: 8.2 features status
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>
>>> I don't think we'd use the SCM module though.
>> Oddly enough if anything we could use the SCM module for
>> viewing/changest etc... I already have it regenerating itself over at
>> http://projects.commandprompt.com/public/pgsql
>
> I've found that repository view to be broken at certain spots.  I'm not
> sure if the problem is in cvs2svn or Trac itself.

Likely cvs2svn I would guess it is a large repository. I wouldn't expect
it to be used instead of CVS but I could see it being useful for
reference from a ticket or todo or something.

Joshua D. Drake

Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240   Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL
solutionssince 1997             http://www.commandprompt.com/