Re: 8.2 features status

От Lukas Kahwe Smith
Тема Re: 8.2 features status
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I am saying other people can try a new system, but I don't have time to
> try something different when no evidence has been given that it is
> better (just different).

Ok, not sure if I am in a position to "call shots" like I am about to,
but here it goes:
Could everybody who is willing to invest time setting up an alternative
contact me so that we can maybe get together in IRC to talk things
through and come up with a solid game plan?

Maybe with such a plan we can also get Bruce to atleast give us
infrequent, even very "raw", brain dumps so that we do not face
developers with all too much redundant information seeking.

regards,
Lukas