Re: 8.2 features status

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: 8.2 features status
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> There's also supposed to be a wiki set up.  There, people can try to
> make up tracking lists, project management, task lists, release goals
> or whatever on their own.  If patterns emerge, we can "formalize" them,
> but I feel this would be a good way to try things out.

Well I will re-extend my offer to put up a trac site for everyone which
does contain a wiki. However, last time I offered I believe Marc was
actually going to do it.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240   Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL
solutionssince 1997             http://www.commandprompt.com/