Re: 8.2 features status

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: 8.2 features status
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I don't object to someone informally polling people who have claimed a
> TODO item and not produced any visible progress for awhile.  But I think
> anything like "thou shalt report in once a week" will merely drive
> people away from publicly claiming items, if not drive them away from
> doing anything at all.

Well a weekly report is probably ridiculous but as I said in an earlier
post it would be fairly trivial to allow communication via  web site and
have that site keep tabs on people every 6-8 weeks.

Heck we could even set it up to feed off of email as well.. for example:

todo_173@postgresql.org

Hey... just letting you guys know that I am still moving forward. My
current list is:

Joshua D. Drake

Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240   Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL
solutionssince 1997             http://www.commandprompt.com/